Airstream Trailer Repair
Looking for an out-of-this-world trailer to hit the road in style or are you converting a vintage Airstream into a home office or a mobile beauty salon? The Airstream trailers have great structures, are easy to move, and have a beautiful nostalgic design––and this why they are such great restoration projects.
We at Coach Specialists believe in combining a vintage look and feel with a motivated layout and design. Our experts understand that in such a small space, chic austerity is vital. We offer a full menu of custom renovation services from stripping your trailer down to the foundation and starting with repairing the frame and floor, to customizing the design and layout to suit your style of choice. Of course, polishing is on our list of restoration services too. Our professional fabricators, builders, and industry artisans aim to remodel your Airstream to suit your specific trailer goals. Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned Airstream restorer, we will partner with you throughout the entire Airstream build-out process to create a functional, comfortable, and sleek remodel of your dreams.
Why Choose Coach Specialists for Your Airstream Repair Services:
Our technicians have decades of experience and can perform any Airstream repair services, from routine maintenance to minor and major repairs. We do it all.
- Repairs to Airstream trailers require very particular and highly-trained technicians. Coach Specialists’ staff are familiar with OEM standards and materials
- Our Airstream mechanics pay close attention to detail when handling raw aluminum panels, with the outcome looking like factory-new
- We take extra care to ensure there are no leaks and your finished product holds up to the original factory standards
- Airstream construction is very similar to aviation construction with aluminum structure and skins. These are assembled with rivets and a series of OEM fasteners, sealants, and adhesives that Coach Specialists are very comfortable with
- We have large bays to attend to your Airstream
- Our technicians are trained specifically for recreational vehicles and have access to Airstream parts and the know-how to fix common Airstream issues
Repairs that Coach Specialists Can Help With:
- Collision Repairs: Depending on the damage, our team members can either mold the aluminum panels back into their original shape, or we can cut and shape new aluminum panels that will blend seamlessly with your pre-existing ones.
- Electrical and Plumbing: Keeping all of your systems in tip-top shape will provide you the level of comfort you expect when on the road.
- Fabrication and Repair: If you need new aluminum panels we can custom fabricate the panels and or structural components, matching them to your original panels.
- Rock Guard Replacement: Experienced RVers will know that a rock guard is the most inexpensive way to protect your Airstream from damaging debris during travel. Depending on what you want, our staff can order and install new rock guards for your vehicle.
- Safety Repairs: Safety has always been one of our main properties when it comes to our RV and Airstream service offerings.
- Door and Window Repairs: We’re big fans of an Airstream’s classic airplane-style windows, but they prove difficult to install and or replace yourself. These windows need to be fitted 100% correctly and sealed so that no moisture can get in.
- Awning and Steps: While these may fall to the bottom of the priority list, your awnings and stairs are critical for traveling safely. An unsecured awning can come loose while driving and create further damage to your Airstream. Plus, stumbling down faulty steps can cause you or your family harm.
- Decal Replacement and Exterior Trim Updates: Does your Airstream double up as a mobile coffee shop? We can also help with the application and installation of any branding decal replacements and exterior trim updates that your vintage Airstream may need.
- Interior Repairs and Updating: Coach Specialists can also assist with any interior repairs and updates that you are after, we can assist with everything from choosing fabric colors, interior finishes, and suitable substrates to meet your needs.
Contact Us Today
By partnering with Coach Specialists, we allow you to enjoy the Airstream of your dreams, while we do all hard work to transform it into a pair of heaven-sent wheels.
Coach Specialists are the exclusive direct repair facility for many insurance companies including GEICO, Nationwide, and USAA. We pride ourselves on great communication with our clients, and fast, superior repair work.
For all your Airstream repair, services, and repairs to late-model Airstream trailers, contact us today.
DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS
Ben Franklin had it right: “a penny saved is a penny earned.” To earn your business, we have created a few special offers and convenience features for you. Click on any of the buttons below to get a discount on services or to get a free quote or make an appointment online.
10% OFF LABOR
To show gratitude for your
business, you can save 10% on
your next repair bill.
*Maximum savings $250
*Not valid with additional discounts
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We proudly support CraigHospital.org.
We will donate 5% of pre-tax repair total on your behalf.
Hail, UV rays, low hanging trees – let’s
make sure your roof is ready for
the next adventure!